Replacement Windows in Knoxville, TN
With over 50 years of experience, CRS Exteriors improves your East Tennessee homes with new siding, doors, and replacement windows. Offering a full choice of windows and doors, CRS Exteriors brings precision work, decades of experience, and quality products to your East Tennessee home. We understand that buying a home is one of the largest investments you can make, so we pride ourselves on raising the value of your home by improving its energy efficiency and curb appeal with our replacement windows. We feature two brands of windows, offering some of the highest quality windows and the greatest return on your investment available in the market today. Learn more about the benefits of replacement windows.
Increased Home Value
Replacement windows increase your home’s value by about 97% of the cost of the windows.
Studies have shown up to 80% of a home’s inefficiency comes from around the windows and doors.
We sell and install only the highest quality replacement windows available in the marketplace today.
Should You Consider Window Replacement?
There are several signals that your windows are deteriorating. These tell-tale signs will help you determine if your windows are in need of replacement:
- Warm or cool spots near the inside of the window means windows are not adequately insulating the house.
- Peeling paint on the exterior of the house can be caused by moisture traveling through improperly sealed windows and back out the the exterior. In older homes, exposure to UV rays and temperature extremes may cause exterior frames to expand and contract, causing paint to peel.
- Condensation, frost and ice buildup may form on the windows when inadequate insulation or poor thermal material allows a too-quick transition from hot to cold air.
- Outside noise and drafts find their way into the home as insulation around a window deteriorates.
- Difficulty opening and closing windows from swelling and warping.
- Shockingly high energy bills
Before & After
After talking to a couple of replacement window companies, and reading numerous youtube reviews, I decided on CRS & their fiberglass Marvin windows. I am amazed at how much they quieted outside noise along with better insulated our home is. Honestly, I heard other customers say similar things, but took it with a grain of salt, so to speak, but it’s true. The windows are fantastic and the CRS installers were top drawer – professional, polite, and excellent to work with. Highly recommend!!