Replacement Windows Knoxville
With over 25 years of experience, CRS Exteriors improves your East Tennessee homes with new siding, doors, and replacement windows. Offering a full choice of windows and doors, CRS Exteriors brings precision work, decades of experience, and quality products to your East Tennessee home. We understand that buying a home is one of the largest investments you can make, so we pride ourselves on raising the value of your homes by improving its energy efficiency and curb appeal with our replacement windows. We feature two brands of windows, offering some of the highest quality windows and the greatest return on your investment available in the market today.
- Infinity from Marvin® is a line of fiberglass replacement windows and patio doors designed by the experts at Marvin Windows and Doors. Created for the homeowner who wants low-maintenance, energy efficiency and traditional beauty, all Infinity products offer a complete, installed package to give you a high-quality, hassle-free experience. By choosing these windows and doors you get products that are durable and will stay weather tight. Infinity makes products from patented Ultrex pultruded fiberglass and guarantee them with limited lifetime warranty.
- ProVia has developed a reputation within the window industry for developing products that provide a high degree of customization combined with outstanding quality and energy efficiency. For all who have been searching for attractive, energy-efficient, high-performance vinyl windows, let us clear the way. Our windows have been independently tested to meet strict energy efficiency standards. Endure, Aspect and Aeris windows come standard with the highest-quality frame and sash designs and the ComforTech Warm Edge Glazing system, a high-tech glass package that measurably improves thermal performance resulting in less heat loss, warmer glass temperatures and reduced interior condensation.
Whatever your needs are, CRS Exteriors is East Tennessee’s source for the best in windows and doors. With our many years of experience and knowledge of the product, we strive to match our customers with the products they need, on the budget they have, and with the high-quality service they deserve.
Replacement Windows – Style Options
Infinity from Marvin® windows are high-quality, fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin Windows and Doors. They are designed for the homeowner who is looking for a low-maintenance, energy efficient and attractive window. By purchasing your Infinity windows from CRS Exteriors, you get the strength and durability of a Marvin window with the care, service, and expertise of CRS Exteriors – your local window replacement experts. We provide a complete, installed package to provide you with a high-quality, hassle-free experience.
When choosing your windows, we offer a wide range of custom sizes and optional features. Take a look at some of the windows shapes and features we offer to give your home the design and appearance that works. See the different selection options:
Transform your room by capturing light from three angles with our bay windows featuring quality craftsmanship and countless options to enhance your home’s personality.
The graceful curve of a bow-window opens up a room and captures the view. Every window is custom designed and custom sized making it a great fit for any project.
Let the breeze in and keep the weather out with our state of the art casement windows featuring state of the art, durable hardware and easy opening for smooth operation.
Double Hung Windows
Get the classic design of casement windows with a range of design options; these windows are durable, versatile, and easy to use.
The craftsmanship and contemporary styling of our glider windows give a wide viewing angle and ergonomic handles for easy operation.
Give your home the distinctive touch it deserves by choosing from thousands of shapes to match your dream window in almost any geometric shape.
Round Top Windows
Add value, elegance and individuality with more than 1000 standard round top window sizes plus unlimited custom designs.
EverWood Stainable Wood Grain Interior Finish
Request a Quote Today!
Benefits of Replacement Windows
Upgrade to Beauty, Performance and Energy Efficiency in Your Windows
Understanding when it’s time to replace your existing windows and your options for replacement will lead to a great investment that will not only beautify your home but lead to higher levels of performance and efficiency. Better yet, understanding all of the benefits high quality replacement windows offer will make your investment a comfortable and exciting decision. From contemporary to classical and replica to historical, our replacement windows offer the highest quality options with the best results.
We sell and install only the highest quality replacement windows available in the marketplace today with Infinity by Marvin (Ultrex pultruded fiberglass frames) and ProVia Windows.
Whether you’re planning a dramatic look, an authentic replication, greater energy efficiency or a low-maintenance exterior, we have the replacement options, sizes and custom solutions needed to turn your window replacement dreams into reality.
Replacement versus Improving Existing Windows
If your home has very old and/or inefficient windows, it might be more cost effective to replace them rather than try to improve their energy efficiency. Energy-efficient windows eventually pay for themselves through lower heating and cooling costs, and sometimes even lighting costs by taking design plans in consideration with natural light.
Should You Consider Window Replacement?
There are several signals that your windows are deteriorating. These tell-tale signs will help you determine if your windows are in need of replacement.
- Warm or cool spots near the inside of the window means windows are not adequately insulating the house.
- Peeling paint on the exterior of the house can be caused by moisture traveling through improperly sealed windows and back out the the exterior. In older homes, exposure to UV rays and temperature extremes may cause exterior frames to expand and contract, causing paint to peel.
- Condensation, frost and ice buildup may form on the windows when inadequate insulation or poor thermal material allows a too-quick transition from hot to cold air.
- Outside noise and drafts find their way into the home as insulation around a window deteriorates.
- Difficulty opening and closing windows from swelling and warping.
- Shockingly high energy bills.
Energy Savings and Return on Investment
Your heating and cooling system needs to be efficient and this includes insulation and reducing air leakage. Some studies have shown up to 80% of a home’s inefficiency comes from around the windows and doors.
Most people will save 35% of their heating and cooling costs by replacing single pane aluminum windows and sliding doors with energy efficient fiberglass windows and doors. Heating and cooling are found to be anywhere from 50-75% of energy bill costs. Assuming that heating and cooling costs account for 60% of your total energy bills each year and your average utility bills are $250 a month, that’s $3000 a year in utility bills. 60% of $3,000 is $1,800.00 for yearly heating and cooling costs alone. By saving 35% with replacement windows, you can expect your windows to save you about $630 dollars a year. If you plan on staying in your home 5 years after replacing the windows, that’s a savings of $3,150.00.
Improved Energy Efficiency and Insulation
Besides the money saved, replacing your windows are the greenest home improvement you can make. Replacing your windows actually saves more energy than recycling, fluorescent bulbs and ceiling fans all put together!
Improving energy efficiency is an important first step for homeowners interested in green remodeling and living.
Marvin windows allow homeowners to craft and customize energy solutions for your project’s unique needs. Thousands of glass options are available to achieve optimal energy efficiency.
Increase Home Value and Curb Appeal
According to the National Association of Realtors, replacement windows increase your home’s value by about 97% of the cost of the windows. The National Association of Realtors rank various home improvements based on their return via increased home values after one year in their Cost vs. Value Reports. Based on these reports and experiences, real estate professionals rank exterior improvements as winning the buyer’s eye and providing sellers with the most return on investment.
For 2012-2013, realtors estimate that at least 70% of replacement window costs are recouped in the sale (based on vinyl and wood windows) and is an increase from the previous year.
Low-Maintenance and Longevity
The highest quality replacement windows stay looking like new and are virtually maintenance-free. Ultrex windows from Infinity by Marvin resist discoloring, warping, rotting, corrosion, denting, rust and don’t require sanding, scraping, or painting.
Our replacement windows are low-maintenance and easy to operate. If you are tired of windows that are difficult to operate, talk to us about our Ultrex windows with Infinity by Marvin- they have exceptionally low expansion, which means they resist sticking, swelling, and warping, providing easy operation for the life of the window.
Increased Viewing Area
Replacement windows like those from Infinity by Marvin with Ultrex allow for enlarged glass area due to stronger, narrower window frames, which give you more daylight and better views of the sights and beauty surrounding your home.
Increase Safety and Security
New windows offer improved security options compared to older window models.
Reduce Interior Fading
Materials such as carpet, fabrics, paper, artwork, paints and wood may fade upon exposure to sunlight. Windows can influence the type and intensity of transmitted radiation.
Filter Noise for Peace and Quiet
Reducing outside noise can make your home more relaxing.
Easy Installation and Warranty Experience
Installation from our professional team ensures properly installation for optimal energy-efficiency. We never compromise our individual integrity and insist on the highest level of business ethics from all of our team members. We are committed to remain true to our principle of personal corporate integrity. We accomplish this by doing the right thing each and every time, following through with our promises and plans and being there for our customers before, during and after installation. We are a full-service company. We measure, install, service and warranty what we sell, and we are 100% responsible should a warranty issue ever occur. This includes a manufacturer’s defect or installation issue. 100% of our projects are owner managed and each of our experienced, factory-trained team members will treat your home as if it was their own, with what we call the red carpet treatment.
Beauty and Appearance
Choosing low-maintenance windows that are customized for your home allow you to complement your lifestyle and tastes. Infinity products from Marvin provide thoughtful designs, appearances, and options that allow you to match the style of your home. Custom capabilities and options, such as speciality woods, hardware finishes and 19 clad colors ensure the look, fit and finish will be exactly what you want.
Our low-maintenance windows will continue to look like new with minimal effort, providing the highest level of beauty and appearance for years.
Energy efficient windows may be eligible for tax deductions.
Why choose Infinity from Marvin® Replacement Windows?
Infinity from Marvin® is a line of fiberglass replacement windows and patio doors designed by the experts at Marvin Windows and Doors. Created for the homeowner who wants low-maintenance, energy-efficient and beautiful windows, all Infinity products are sold by local window replacement experts, like us at CRS Exteriors, as a complete, installed package to provide you with a high-quality, hassle-free experience. We provide replacement windows throughout East Tennessee.
When considering window replacement, you’re demonstrating the pride and commitment to the investment you made in your home. When you think about replacement windows, consider the following to make the right choice:
- Experience – Choose a brand recognized as a leader. Infinity products represent nearly a century of innovation and uncompromising performance — the legacy of Marvin Windows and Doors.
- Appearance – Choose replacement windows and doors made in custom sizes with options and features that meet your expectations. Infinity from Marvin’s thoughtful designs, appearance, and options allow you to match the style of your home.
- Durability – Choose windows and doors that are durable and will stay weather-tight. Infinity products are made from patented Ultrex® pultruded fiberglass. Ultrex is so much stronger than other materials, that we back our products with a limited lifetime warranty.
We serve all of East Tennessee, providing replacement windows, doors, siding, sunrooms, and more for your home
Ultrex Fiberglass – A Superior Material
Infinity windows from Marvin are made from Ultrex®, a pultruded fiberglass material that is durable, strong, and will not only last but outlast any of its competitors. Best of all, it makes Infinity products virtually maintenance-free and is the closest thing to a forever-material there is available to make a window frame. Ultrex truly is a superior material when it comes to strength, performance, and appearance.
Ultrex-made windows may be the most environmentally friendly windows on the market. The material’s basic component is silicon sand, an abundant natural resource. It takes 39% less embodied energy to manufacture than vinyl, it can be recycled, and the best thing about it is that we do not have to cut one single tree to make it. Furthermore, it’s non-toxic; some windows are known to give off a toxic form of formaldehyde, which may cause temporary irritation to skin, eyes, or the respiratory system.
The superior strength, performance, and appearance of an Ultrex window frame means never having to sand, scrape, or paint again, while maintaining the beautiful appearance of a wood window.
The fact that it is a pultruded material rather than a layered fiberglass is what gives it the structural integrity that makes it stronger and superior to other fiberglass materials. Ultrex is second to none when comparing it to other window framing materials. It will outperform and outlast materials such as vinyl, aluminum, wood, wood vinyl composites, and aluminum clad wood. Fiberglass windows have a 38% longer useful life expectancy than vinyl.*
Durability For a Lifetime
Ultrex is as strong as low carbon steel and 8x stronger than vinyl.** It’s so tough, diamond-edge blades have to be used just to cut it to size. The strength of Ultrex translates into superior stability, long-term ease of operation, low-maintenance, and superior performance. This strength will keep your windows square and true.
Strength for an Expanded View
The superior strength of Ultrex also allows for a narrower window frame profile and more glass area than other replacement windows, giving you more daylight and better views.
Weather and Time Resistant
Ultrex resists the ravages of cold, heat, time and pressure to provide the most worry-free windows available today. While vinyl can distort in extreme heat or streak and crack in the fluctuating temperatures, Infinity products offer the highest level of performance and are virtually maintenance-free. In fact, Ultrex resists the sun 5x more than vinyl.
Low Thermal Expansion For Energy Efﬁciency, Ease of Use and Low-Maintenance
A low thermal expansion means a stronger seal. Ultrex has an extremely low thermal expansion rate, which keeps the window stable and weathertight, reducing the risk of seal failures and air leakage into your home. Ultrex is as thermally stable as the glass itself and expands 833% LESS than vinyl and 300% LESS than wood/vinyl composites, reducing your heating and cooling bills by up to 30%.***
The low expansion of Ultrex also means Infinity Windows resist sticking, swelling, and warping, providing easy operation for the life of the window.
Finally, the low expansion of Ultrex means Infinity’s patented finish stays looking like new and is virtually maintenance-free. It resists discoloring, warping, rotting, corrosion, denting, rust and doesn’t require sanding, scraping, or painting.
The Infinity from Marvin – Five Point Proof
1. Total Performance
Home comfort and energy efficiency – no leakage, no drafts, top thermal performance
- Design Pressure (DP) 30 means Infinity windows will handle the pressure of 132 MPH winds and are watertight when exposed to 8” of rain per hour driven by 42 MPH winds
- Infinity windows meet ENERGY STAR requirements and have a low .30 U-Value, which measures the amount of heat transfer through the window (lower is better)
- Infinity windows are available with Low E II (standard) or LowE3-366
2. Material Strengths
Low maintenance, durable, will look good over time
- Infinity windows are made entirely of Ultrex, a durable pultruded fiberglass material
- Ultrex fiberglass is 8x stronger than vinyl and 3.5x stronger than wood/vinyl composites
- Ultrex fiberglass has a very low thermal expansion rate (similar to glass), which keeps the window stable and weathertight. Vinyl expands at over 7x that rate.
- Ultrex fiberglass is virtually maintenance-free and won’t rot, warp or dent
3. Appearance and Design
Attractive, easy to operate, easy to wash
- A narrower window profile gives you more daylight and better views
- Infinity windows are extremely easy to operate and clean from the interior of your home
- Designed to replicate the details and beauty of traditional wood windows
- Ultrex fiberglass can be painted, if desired
- Available with an EverWood interior which looks, feels, paints, and stains like wood yet is inorganic and completely low maintenance
4. Reliability and Expertise
Peace of mind, no-hassle experience
- Installing retailers are hand-selected for their experience and commitment to customer satisfaction, making the project simple and hassle free
- Infinity products feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Infinity products are backed by Marvin Windows and Doors, an industry leader since the 1930s
5. Total Value
Satisfaction of the best windows for the best price
- Infinity from Marvin offers superior performance, materials, appearance, design, reliability, and expertise
- All these features at a competitive price