Why choose Infinity from Marvin® Replacement Windows?
Infinity from Marvin® is a line of fiberglass replacement windows and patio doors designed by the experts at Marvin Windows and Doors. Created for the homeowner who wants low-maintenance, energy-efficient and beautiful windows, all Infinity products are sold by local window replacement experts, like us at CRS Exteriors, as a complete, installed package to provide you with a high-quality, hassle-free experience. We provide replacement windows throughout East Tennessee.
When considering window replacement, you’re demonstrating the pride and commitment to the investment you made in your home. When you think about replacement windows, consider the following to make the right choice:
- Experience – Choose a brand recognized as a leader. Infinity products represent nearly a century of innovation and uncompromising performance — the legacy of Marvin Windows and Doors.
- Appearance – Choose replacement windows and doors made in custom sizes with options and features that meet your expectations. Infinity from Marvin’s thoughtful designs, appearance, and options allow you to match the style of your home.
- Durability – Choose windows and doors that are durable and will stay weather-tight. Infinity products are made from patented Ultrex® pultruded fiberglass. Ultrex is so much stronger than other materials, that we back our products with a limited lifetime warranty.
Request a Free Estimate Today!
Ultrex Fiberglass – A Superior Material
Infinity windows from Marvin are made from Ultrex®, a pultruded fiberglass material that is durable, strong, and will not only last but outlast any of its competitors. Best of all, it makes Infinity products virtually maintenance-free and is the closest thing to a forever-material there is available to make a window frame. Ultrex truly is a superior material when it comes to strength, performance, and appearance.
Ultrex-made windows may be the most environmentally friendly windows on the market. The material’s basic component is silicon sand, an abundant natural resource. It takes 39% less embodied energy to manufacture than vinyl, it can be recycled, and the best thing about it is that we do not have to cut one single tree to make it. Furthermore, it’s non-toxic; some windows are known to give off a toxic form of formaldehyde, which may cause temporary irritation to skin, eyes, or the respiratory system.
The superior strength, performance, and appearance of an Ultrex window frame means never having to sand, scrape, or paint again, while maintaining the beautiful appearance of a wood window.
The fact that it is a pultruded material rather than a layered fiberglass is what gives it the structural integrity that makes it stronger and superior to other fiberglass materials. Ultrex is second to none when comparing it to other window framing materials. It will outperform and outlast materials such as vinyl, aluminum, wood, wood vinyl composites, and aluminum clad wood. Fiberglass windows have a 38% longer useful life expectancy than vinyl.*
Durability For a Lifetime
Ultrex is as strong as low carbon steel and 8x stronger than vinyl.** It’s so tough, diamond-edge blades have to be used just to cut it to size. The strength of Ultrex translates into superior stability, long-term ease of operation, low-maintenance, and superior performance. This strength will keep your windows square and true.
Strength for an Expanded View
The superior strength of Ultrex also allows for a narrower window frame profile and more glass area than other replacement windows, giving you more daylight and better views.
Request a Quote Today!
Weather and Time Resistant
Ultrex resists the ravages of cold, heat, time and pressure to provide the most worry-free windows available today. While vinyl can distort in extreme heat or streak and crack in the fluctuating temperatures, Infinity products offer the highest level of performance and are virtually maintenance-free. In fact, Ultrex resists the sun 5x more than vinyl.
Low Thermal Expansion For Energy Efﬁciency, Ease of Use and Low-Maintenance
A low thermal expansion means a stronger seal. Ultrex has an extremely low thermal expansion rate, which keeps the window stable and weathertight, reducing the risk of seal failures and air leakage into your home. Ultrex is as thermally stable as the glass itself and expands 833% LESS than vinyl and 300% LESS than wood/vinyl composites, reducing your heating and cooling bills by up to 30%.***
The low expansion of Ultrex also means Infinity Windows resist sticking, swelling, and warping, providing easy operation for the life of the window.
Finally, the low expansion of Ultrex means Infinity’s patented finish stays looking like new and is virtually maintenance-free. It resists discoloring, warping, rotting, corrosion, denting, rust and doesn’t require sanding, scraping, or painting.
The Infinity from Marvin – Five Point Proof
1. Total Performance
Home comfort and energy efficiency – no leakage, no drafts, top thermal performance
- Design Pressure (DP) 30 means Infinity windows will handle the pressure of 132 MPH winds and are watertight when exposed to 8” of rain per hour driven by 42 MPH winds
- Infinity windows meet ENERGY STAR requirements and have a low .30 U-Value, which measures the amount of heat transfer through the window (lower is better)
- Infinity windows are available with Low E II (standard) or LowE3-366
2. Material Strengths
Low maintenance, durable, will look good over time
- Infinity windows are made entirely of Ultrex, a durable pultruded fiberglass material
- Ultrex fiberglass is 8x stronger than vinyl and 3.5x stronger than wood/vinyl composites
- Ultrex fiberglass has a very low thermal expansion rate (similar to glass), which keeps the window stable and weathertight. Vinyl expands at over 7x that rate.
- Ultrex fiberglass is virtually maintenance-free and won’t rot, warp or dent
3. Appearance and Design
Attractive, easy to operate, easy to wash
- A narrower window profile gives you more daylight and better views
- Infinity windows are extremely easy to operate and clean from the interior of your home
- Designed to replicate the details and beauty of traditional wood windows
- Ultrex fiberglass can be painted, if desired
- Available with an EverWood interior which looks, feels, paints, and stains like wood yet is inorganic and completely low maintenance
4. Reliability and Expertise
Peace of mind, no-hassle experience
- Installing retailers are hand-selected for their experience and commitment to customer satisfaction, making the project simple and hassle free
- Infinity products feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Infinity products are backed by Marvin Windows and Doors, an industry leader since the 1930s
5. Total Value
Satisfaction of the best windows for the best price
- Infinity from Marvin offers superior performance, materials, appearance, design, reliability, and expertise
- All these features at a competitive price