Fall seems to be the busiest time of year for many of us. The kids are back in school, there’s football to watch, the yard still needs to be mowed, and the list goes on… for some, it’s a time to finish those yearly maintenance projects on their home that just didn’t get done in spring or in preparation for winter.
Is window replacement on your list? Should it be? If you’re tired of sanding, scraping, and painting as part of your yearly maintenance, it definitely should! If you’re dreading the drafts of winter, which will be here before you know it, that’s another great reason to go ahead and replace those windows now. Whatever the reason, we’d be honored to help. While most companies think they have the best window and service in the business, here are a few things that truly make us different and why we believe CRS Exteriors should be your choice for window replacement and exterior home improvements:
- Brands like Infinity Replacement Windows from Marvin® and EverLast Siding®. High-performance, low-maintenance, and available in East TN exclusively at CRS Exteriors!
- Appointments on your schedule. Remember that to-do list? We want to make it easier!
- Consultants that care. We show you your options and help you make the most educated decision for your home, but never use pushy or unprofessional sales tactics. We offer an array of windows, siding, entry and patio doors and more!
- Good value. It’s not enough to have great products, they have to be affordable.
- Dedicated and professionally trained installers that work for us. We are committed to doing it right, and leaving your home with all expectations exceeded!
Fall is the time. Call today for your free consultation and learn how CRS Exteriors and Infinity from Marvin® really are Built for Life.® No hassle, no obligation, just more than 25 years of experience in windows, doors, siding and more that we’d be happy to share!